16-20 March 2009 – As a part of the Business Mission led by President S.R. Nathan to the Middle-East, the IE Singapore led a healthcare mission to Qatar with the objective of introducing players of our local healthcare industry to some key organizations and potential partners in Qatar’s healthcare industry.
novaHEALTH, represented by CEO Lai Teik Kin was part of the mission where amongst others made visits to:
- Ministry of Health (Public Health)
- Sidra Medical & Research Centre, a landmark development of a first academic medical centre in the region opening in 2011
- Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, the first medical school in the country with students originating from 30 countries
- Hamad Medical Corporation which comprises on its vast campus of Hamad Hospital, Al Amal Oncology Hospital, Rumailah Hospital and the Woman’s Hospital.
- Al-Ahli Hospital – a 250-bed private facility
- Al-Emadi & Asperta Hospitals
- ictQATAR that leads the strategic thinking and implementation of ICT initiatives in multiple industries
- Malomatia – established by ictQATAR to spearhead the country’s IT initiatives and nurture local talent for long-term sustainability
novaHEALTH is taking advantage of the relationships established in this successful business mission to kick-off
planned marketing initiatives to this region.
Comments are closed.