16 Feb 2004 – Infocomm Development Authority (IDA), Singapore selected novaCITYNETS as one of the term-contractors to provide software applications in the following categories:
- Category A – Web-based Applications
- Category C – Public Services Infrastructure
- Category E – General Applications Development and Maintenance
This pre-selection will allow customers to issue direct Request For Quotation (RFQ) to the contractors in the respective category without the need to go through a tendering exercise.
The customer base covered under this contract include Ministries, Statutory Boards, Organs of State and Departments.
The contract is over a period of 2 years.
In the same month, novaCITYNETS’ Financial Limit with Expenses & Procurement Policies Unit (EPPU) was upgraded to S9, which means that we are now able to tender for projects above S$10 million for the following categories:
- EPU/CMP/10 Computer Hardware and Software Products
- EPU/CMP/20 Software Development
Comments are closed.