May 2021 – Nova is pleased to announce that the latest version of VESALIUS now runs on Apple iPad and supports iPadOS 14.4.x.
This would bring about much-needed mobility to users who move around to serve patient such as:
- Doctors in the wards and clinics
- Nurses in the wards and treatment room
- Customer relations officer with VIP patients to improve service delivery such as biodata confirmation and consent taking
- Pharmacist on drug counselling
- Patient signing consent form
- Health screening on test results
- Users who wish to share info on screen
VESALIUS runs natively on Apple iOS Safari browser in application mode with a zoom factor of 85% for an optimized resolution.
User can easily create a shortcut icon on iPad home screen. The shortcut is to launch VESALIUS HIS.
The iPad is suited for users who:
- Prefer high mobility and portability
- Work anywhere with Wi-Fi/data plan
- Prefer keyboard and mouse
- Use Apple Pencil 2nd Gen for hand writing on screen and convert to typed text
- Provide patient care at bedside
- iPad Air®, iPad Pro® and iPad accessories are trademarks of Apple Inc
- Apple iPad and other accessories are sold separately
Please direct all queries related to this article to Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org